A Python plugin to Rhino that unfolds meshes.
You can use it to create flat, foldable versions of your 3D models. It's like Pepakura for Rhino.
- selection of cuts, and cut-chains works.
- unfolding into multiple islands works.
- editing net (segmentation and joining)
Notes For Developing
do -RunPythonScript, reset engine, and then execute run_all_tests.py
How To Run
- Install Rhino5 and RhinoPython
- Download this repository and save it to your Rhino 'Scripts' directory:
git clone https://github.com/jlopezbi/rhinoUnwrapper.git
- Navigate to the rhinoUnfolder folder and select the protoype_cutAndUnfold.py script. The interactive command will now run; follow the instructions as you would anothe rhino command.