Gradle plugin to execute JMeter tests.
For usage see: http://jmeter.foragerr.net/
- Version 1.1.0 released with support for Jmeter 4.0
- I have not extensively tested this release, caveat emptor
- Version 1.0.10 release with support for Jmeter 3.3
- Note that 1.0.9 and 1.0.8 are broken
- #79 fixed
- Version 1.0.5 released
- added support for minHeapSize #56
- added additional jmeter-plugin and webdriver jars to classpath #57
- Fixed #55 issue with jmSystemPropertiesFiles
- Reformatted a few code files
- Version 1.0.4 released
- #47 and #49 Fixed. These are related issues that cause a test failure when using xpath extractor
- Gradle wrapper upgraded to 2.11
- #41 Fixed
- #42 Fixed
##Attribution This project started as a hard fork of kulya/jmeter-gradle-plugin. Besides defect fixes and feature enhancements, most of the original codebase has been re-written since.
If you are a user of the older plugin see here for easy migration to this version of the plugin. If you're a developer familiar with the older plugin, see here for notes about major changes.