Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This is the website of the OpenVPN Manager project.
OpenVPN Manager is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the OpenVPN Management Interface to control OpenVPN. It's goal is to be powerful but simple. It startet at a little project for personal use only. Feel free to contribute patches or ideas or to test the implementation which is available so far. Report Bugs by using the "Issues" button above.
- start and stop OpenVPN connection
- monitor the OpenVPN log
- authenticate with passwords or smartcard
- select smartcards dynamically via dialog
- controllable via command line
The command line
OpenVPN Manager provides a command line interface which can be used to control the connections. So far, there are two interesting commands:
-connect "name"connects to the virtual private network name. The name is identical to the one you see in the main window.
-disconnect "name"disconnects from the vpn name.
-quitquits OpenVPN Manager
-installinstall the OpenVPN Manager Service (see this howto for more information)
-uninstalluninstall the OpenVPN Manager Service
Some help is needed. If you
- can draw Icons
- have ideas, what features are missing
- want to translate this software
- have other ideas
feel free to contact me.
- Support more of OpenVPN's features.
- It would be great to get this program working with mono.