Angular IE7 Support Module
Since angular 1.2 it dropped support for IE7, and for good reason. However, poor little sods like me have to keep supporting my apps in IE7. While I keep working on my project I'm finding ways to get around IE7 annoyances and as I do I'll put them in to this module.
Before using this module, make sure you have followed the appropriate guidelines by angular.
This module currently fixes:
- The SCE (Strict Contextual Escaping) problem (simply by turning it off).
$anmiate.[add|remove]Classproblems which also affect
ng-show ng-hide ng-class.
- Either download directly from here or fetch with bower
bower install angular-ie7-support.
- Include a version of jQuery that supports IE7. You may include this conditionally just for IE7.
- Make sure you have only given your app the ID
<html id="ng-app" ng-app="my-app">) when in IE7 by using conditional HTML comments.
- Include this module in to your app
- Install Karma:
[sudo] npm i -g karma-cli
- Install Bower:
[sudo] npm i -g bower
- Install components:
- Run a single test:
- Or watch your files and run the tests when they change:
npm run watch-test