Hot Towel Angular SPA Template
Hot Towel: Because you don't want to go to the SPA without one!
Want to build a SPA but can't decide where to start? Use Hot Towel Angular and in seconds you'll have a SPA and all the tools you need to build on it!
Hot Towel Angular creates a great starting point for building a Single Page Application (SPA). Out of the box it provides a modular structure for your code, view navigation, data binding, separation of services, and simple but elegant styling. Hot Towel provides everything you need to build a SPA, so you can focus on your app, not the plumbing.
Learn more about building a SPA from John Papa's videos, tutorials and Pluralsight courses.
Installing via the NuGet Package
Hot Towel Angular is a NuGet package that augments an existing empty ASP.NET project. Just install using NuGet and then run!
How Do I Build On Hot Towel?
Simply start adding code!
- Add your own server-side code, such as Entity Framework and Web API (which really shines with Breeze.js)
- Add views and controllers
- Update the navigation routes in
Add Rich Data with Breeze
Add rich data features using Breeze to Hot Towel Angular, via NuGet.
- SPA Resources
- Hot Towel Angular on GitHub
- [Hot Towel Angular on NuGet] (http://nuget.org/packages/HotTowel-Angular)