An open source run tracker for Android.
Inspiration Garmin 410, RunKeeper and Everywhere Run.
- Mediocre GUI.
- Highly configurable audio cues.
- Messy code (my first android project even and first Java project in +10 years).
- Automatic upload, download and feed updates from various providers including Digifit, Endomondo, Facebook, FunBeat, Garmin, GoogleFit, jogg.se, MapMyRun, Nike, RunKeeper, RunningAHEAD, Runtastic, Strava (see here for details).
- Interval wizard (ala Garmin 410).
- Download workouts from Garmin Connect.
- Great ideas for future features.
Releases can be downloaded either:
Depending on your IDE, see according documentation:
- for Android Studio, please see how to build with Android Studio.
- for NetBeans IDE, please see how to build with NetBeans IDE.
- for Eclipse, please see how to build with Eclipse. UPDATE: Eclipse is currently broken.
- Ant Plugin: Used to retrieve heart rate monitor data.
- Google Play Services API: Used to communicate with wear device.
- GraphView: Used to plot data in a nicely way.
- MapBox: Used to display map to the user.
Patches, forks, pull requests, suggestions or harsh flame is welcome! Please read the contributing guidelines.
How can I contribute?
Interested in helping to translate RunnerUp? Contribute on Transifex.
This project is under GNU GPL v3. See LICENSE for more information.