An open source run tracker for Android.
Inspiration Garmin 410, RunKeeper and Everywhere Run.
- Support Heart Rate sensors for Bluetooth LE, ANT+ and a few other protocols as well as phone internal sensors like step sensor and barometer.
- Highly configurable audio cues.
- Automatic upload, download and feed updates from various providers including Endomondo, RunKeeper, RunningAHEAD, Strava (see here for details).
- Interval wizard (ala Garmin 410).
- Mediocre GUI.
- Messy code (my first android project even and first Java project in +10 years).
- Great ideas for future features.
- Support Android 2.2 and later but versions earlier than Android 4.0.3 do not include graphs, maps and elevation GeoId correction.
Releases can be downloaded either:
Join the G+ beta release group for release candidates.
Note: RunnerUp used to be available on F-Droid, but it has been removed as the app has support for the closed source ANT+ sensors.
Patches, forks, pull requests, suggestions or harsh flame is welcome! Please read the wiki.
Interested in helping to translate RunnerUp? Contribute on Transifex.
Unless otherwise stated, the code for this project is under GNU GPL v3. See LICENSE for more information.
Components licensed differently are listed on the CREDITS page.