Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- fixed ambiguity in [select] where argument "bang" could match both "symbol bang" and an incoming "bang" message (Thanks Zack!)
- fixed graph label position to be consistent with pd-l2ork 1.0 (Pd Vanilla positioning still available with "-legacy" flag)
- display button for putting multiple arrays in a single graph
- added color legend for array labels with multiple arrays of different colors inside one graph
- fixed some multiply defined global variables that cause compiler errors
- fixed potential memory leak with netreceive/netsend "disconnect"
- fixed some segfaults with preset_hub and preset_read (Thanks Ico!)
- fixed passing LDFLAGS to configure in the build scripts (Thanks Sam!)
- added support for compiling on aarch64
- fixed bug where wrap~ would default to old compatibility mode behavior
- ported unauthorized/pianoroll (even though it's not really a piano roll)
- ported unauthorized/pianoroll
- first draft of flatpak build infrastructure (thanks to Sam Thursfield)
- more fixes for handling filenames under Windows in core and many of the externals
- fix for text sequence crasher
- return message recursion buffer overflow limit to 1000 (same as Pd). This fixes a crasher under Windows.
- iem_spec2/spec2_tabreceive_enable~: fix array error handler and set sane default array name value
- fix partconv crashers in bsaylor lib and add perfroutine for array errors
- adaptive/nlms3~: fix typo that caused a double free
- fix lyonpotpourri crashers in dsp, perform and constructor routines
- at least keep the inoperable streamout13~ and streamin13~ from crashing when instantiating
- use some sane default values in ekext/lpreson~ to prevent segfault
- quick fixes to keep cxc/mean~ from crashing when dsp is turned on
- greatly reduce undefined behavior in all dsp objects
- fix hex2dec so that it actually does something useful
- fix #523: crash with manual width adjustment on subpatch
- add ability to change makefile flags for Gem from toplevel makefile
- fix stray bugs detected by obs
- unauthorized/cooled~: increase string buffer size to accommodate the terminating nul character
- unauthorized/cooled~: fix memory access bug trying to concatenate into a string constant
- iemmatrix/mtx_dispersive_dline: add missing void return type
- allow make options like -j8 to be passed to the Gem compilation, which takes awfully long on a single cpu.
- cxc/cxc_split: fix use of un-initialized pointer
- ggee/serial_bird: fix undefined behavior with the ++ operator
- ext13/scramble~: fix header for scramble~
- jasch_lib/detox/detox: reformat for sanity's sake, fix array overflow, undefined behavior
- linux desktop: remove the -rt -audiobuf options from the desktop files.
- linux desktop: change DEFAULTADVANCE to 20 ms for Linux.
- linux desktop: remove leftover TargetEnvironment=Unity lines in menu entries for Purr Data
- linux desktop: add some comments and a few more useful desktop action examples to the main desktop file, so that the user understands how to adjust these if needed.
- linux desktop: replace pd-gui -> nw in the ForceQuit actions, which is the proper name of the GUI program on Linux
- linux desktop: remove useless %U arguments from desktop actions.
- linux desktop: invoke desktop actions via /bin/sh.
- linux desktop: migrate the desktop actions from the ancient Unity syntax to the current freedesktop.org standard
- linux desktop: remove sticky options from the desktop files. For now, keep -rt -audiobuf 20.
- Gem: sync with https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem, QT4L and startup issues have been fixed
- linux: fix the Debian control files once again, since the dependency auto-detection needs a Depends line in there.
- debuild: Support for ARM (e.g., Raspbian)
- update nw-update to nw.js 0.24.4 to fix font issues under Linux
- backport 'add-to-path' from vanilla rev. c917dd19, to make Gem happy.
- usability improvements in the documentation browser.
- switch Gem to the latest from upstream.
- add missing dlls for fluid~ on Windows. Fixes #540.
- Debian packaging: Demote python and fluid-soundfont dependencies, as suggested in #540.
- polish the externals/Makefile clean targets, and delete redundant files in repo
- fix compile options for Xcode 10 - fftease and lyonpotpourri externals.
- update pd-lua to latest upstream.
- fix compile options for Xcode 10 - externals and abstractions.
- fix compile options for Xcode 10.
- ios header needs to be included before base64.h, to avoid compile errors on macOS 10.14.
- fix improper string access in pd_getdirname on Mac.
- fix list cat crasher, update help patch, add missing test abstractions
- get rid of obsolete and unneeded unicap and sndobj dependencies on Linux.
- mark some globals as extern to fix compilation if g_canvas.h is included more than once
- fixed autorepeat suppression for
[keyname]on Windows (thanks to Aayush Surana)
- fixed for changing the midi api under linux and a few other fixes for OSS midi handling (thanks to Pranay Gupta)
- fixed menu item in Pd console for OSX
- added a stop-gap shortcuts file for (most) current keybindings
- fixed bug handling certain encodings in filenames under Windows (thanks to Alv_ro on the Pd Forum for reporting it)
- split out l2ork version from s_stuff.h to make development easier
- fixed regression with Windows when socket connection gets reset (e.g., when quitting from the terminal with
- made autopatch y-offset distance settable in the Preferences dialog
- fixed bug where array name wasn't getting updated
[drawtext]from Pd Vanilla
- enabled keyboard entry for
- fixed a bug where the "Cancel" button would not work on the "Do you want to save..." dialog
- added separate help files for [draw svg] and [table]. These used to navigate directly to canvas-help.pd which is confusing for new users
- fixed a race by removing an old code path no longer needed by the GUI. This could sometimes be triggered by creating a new object and immediately clicking afterwards on a trackpad.
- fixed position of cat sprite in the "About Pd" patch. (Thanks to nerrons for this one!)
- changed default font-size for new patches to 12 for improved readability. This can be reverted back to size 10 font in the GUI Preferences tab by removing the "-font-size 12" flag.
- added constrained dragging to iemguis, iemgui labels, subcanvases, graphs, grid, Scope~, and red gop rectangle
- fixed bug with gop scalar events failing to work in some circumstances
- fixed stray implementation bugs that caused compiler warnings
- improved help patch for
[line]by specifying what happens when the given grain size doesn't divide evenly into the total ramp duration
- added a "footgun" GUI preset which will hide all xlets and wire connections. :)
- fixed crashers and memory errors with makefilename
- port "unpost" from desiredata
- fix a race between Pd and gui that resulted in a "no method" error
- port room_sim_2d and room_sim_3d from iemgui
- port knob from flatgui
- fix mmio backend to work with double precision
- fix for ALSA MIDI backend: quick and dirty fix for bogus zero-velocity note-off messages; output a note-on with zero velocity instead
- add custom gui path macro for incremental development
- add float precision to "About Pd"
- add tests for double precision, makefilename, unpost
- build system improvements
- hyperlinked [print] messages
- added support and test binaries for double precision builds
- fix bug with special characters in filenames under Windows
- fix bug with using pd~ in "-nogui" mode
- fix for initbang crasher
- fix bug with socket calls from externals under "-nogui" mode in Windows
Test binaries for double precision builds are labeled "purr-double-trouble" below.
The OSX double precision builds ship with all externals although not all may work correctly yet.
The other double precision builds ship with a minimal number of externals.
- speed up message box by removing the malloc/free per incoming message
- added regression test framework with some initial message box tests
- add linked errors in the console for message parsing errors. This allows you to "Find last error" for messages that don't have enough args, have a bad selector, etc. You can also click the link for the relevant error in the console to find them
- add "x" and "y" methods for
- fix a regression with
- add Vanilla version compatibility to "About Pd"
- build fix for
- add more midi device slots to the Preferences dialog
- add pd-lua library
- fix up dialog styling for GUI presets
- expand help browser search index to include the external library docs
- add preferences for setting when and from which docs the search browser creates an index
- port disis_munger~ to Purr Data from pd-l2ork 1.0 (experimental)
- fix the build scripts by adding toplevel makefile with new targets
- fix uninstall icon on Windows
- add dashed box around comments when in edit mode to show the maximum space they will take up