A work in progress
NOTE: You'll need this file from the FCC to run the code
- Map the genre of every FM (and maybe AM) radio station throughout the US
- compare this distribution to population statistics from the 2010 Census
- Use a mapping and directions API (openstreetmap, I'm looking at you!), chart radio stations by listening preference for road trips.
- Map out some genre of radio stations and go on a road trip to test it out!
- Stretch Goal: make a front end that people can get directions and select a radio genre
- Python app on Heroku?