Enhanced Steam for Microsoft Edge
Enhanced Steam is a Microsoft Edge browser extension. This is the open-source development repository. This repository will serve as an installation point and code repository, but all pull requests for Enhanced Steam should be submitted to the Chrome repository.
- Clone this repo to a folder on your computer. You can choose either the master / stable or dev / unstable branch.
- Open Microsoft Edge, type "about:flags" in the address bar.
- Check the box next to "Enable extension developer features".
- Click the ... icon in upper right, and select extensions from the menu, then select "Load extension".
- Browse to the folder you downloaded in step 1, and click "Select Folder".
- Enjoy using Enhanced Steam!
Please head over to http://translation.enhancedsteam.com to help out with translation!
Enhanced Steam is Copyright 2012-2016 Jason Shackles. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. A copy of the GNU General Public License can be found at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.