Stringy Train Stops
Uses signalstrings to rename train stops, and send trains to them.
To rename a stop, send the string along with signal-stopname. To send a train to a stop, send the string along with signal-goto.
To program multiple stops, send a series of stops as:
- signal-schedule = 1-based index in schedule
- string of destination stop name OR the Schedule Rail signal and X&Y coordinates of a rail to go to
- wait condition: (Multiple wait conditions will be composed with AND)
- signal-wait-time = time to wait
- signal-wait-inactivitiy = time to wait
- signal-wait-circuit - will wait for signal-black
- signal-wait-passenger - positive values will wait for a passenger, negative will wait for the passenger to get out.
Then send signal-schedule=-1 to send the train to the first stop in the schedule.