Adds a responsive sliding panel to the top of your WordPress-powered site.
The Sliding Panel plugin creates a new sidebar for your site that allows you to add widgets. These widgets appear within a responsive sliding panel at the top of your site on the front end.
- It's a jQuery-powered sliding panel. That's a feature in-and-of itself, right?
- Uses widgets, so you can add pretty much anything you can add to any other sidebar.
- Uses the WordPress-packaged jQuery.
- Will automatically display with any correctly-coded theme.
- Supports HTML5 and Schema.org microdata.
- It's responsive, so it'll look good on any device.
- Recoded the entire plugin from the ground up.
- Plugin now displays with all correctly-coded themes.
- Added an admin settings page to customize the open/close labels.
- Plugin launch. Everything's new!
If you need professional plugin support from me, the plugin author, you can access the support forums at Theme Hybrid, which is a professional WordPress help/support site where I handle support for all my plugins and themes for a community of 40,000+ users (and growing).
Copyright and License
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later.
2009 – 2013 © Justin Tadlock.