Never miss any blog post from developers around JVM in Poland :)
The goal of the jvm-bloggers project is to collect information about developers and companies blogging about JVM-related technologies in Poland, despite these bloggers being old-school Java fanboys, fancy Scala lovers, or niche Gosu experts.
On Fridays at 7 am, this application is sending a newsletter with all new blog posts from the past 7 days.
If you want to have your group or personal e-mail added, please reach out to me (address below).
I'm promoting blogging as the best activity to share knowledge, passion, and learn from each other. And the best way to do that is by helping bloggers to reach out to a wider audience.
Your blog/JUG/conference is missing?
Please create a Pull Request adding it to
bloggers.json for personal blogs
companies.json for company blogs
videos.json for videos from JUGs/Meetups/Conferences/personal vblogs
podcasts.json for personal and company podcasts
and that's all. Once it is merged, you are on the list!
- Send weekly e-mail about the latest blog posts to JUG mailing lists
- Add technical blogs from Polish companies
- Add moderation to discard off-topic content
- Write some admin panel to manage moderation. etc.
- Publish global RSS feed with all blog posts. You can limit and exclude authors using parameters. example: http://jvm-bloggers.com/pl/rss?limit=15&excludedAuthors=author1,author2
- Add videos from JUGs and conferences in Poland
- Create a website with all newsletter (latest and old ones)
- Publishing new issue information on Facebook
- Publishing on Twitter
- Auto-post link to the last newsletter on Wykop and 4programmers.net
- searching for specific keywords
- Slack bot publishing new issues with searching feature
- .... this is a place for YOUR idea :)
Application is written using Java 12, Spring Boot, Liquibase, Akka, and JPA, running on the PostgreSQL database. It's currently running on a server hosted by the one and only SoftwareMill.
To import the project into your IDE execute
./gradlew ideafirst (depending on your IDE) to generate project files and import them into IDE.
Admin UI is based on SB Admin 2 template.
More details about contributing and how the project is organized please check
- Tomasz Dziurko - project leader
- Marcin Kłopotek
- Mateusz Urbański
- Jakub Spręga
- Dawid Pura
- Jacek Jackowiak
- Maciej Szarliński
- Marcin Zajączkowski
- Jonatan Borkowski
- Bartłomiej Piech
- Sławomir Łęski
A more up-to-date list can be found at http://jvm-bloggers.com/contributors
If you need direct contact, you can reach out to the JVM Bloggers project via:
- Gmail: jvmbloggers (at) (you know that). (and you know that too) :)
- #jvm-bloggers channel at JVM-Poland Slack