Fast Access (Floating Toolbox)
A tiny launcher or as Samsung likes to call it Floating Toolbox.
- Floating Apps & Floating Folders, are always going to be a click away from any screen.
- Backup & Restore FA settings & data across devices (Firebase).
- Plenty of within App customization. (FA supports icon packs just like Nova Launcher & others).
- Fully Material designed App with unique look & feel.
- MVP structured App, (No unit tests, PR are welcome).
- Loads more....
- PR are always welcomed, if you like the app and you think there is a feature that is missing, please submit PR or an Idea and i'll gladly review it.
- Bugs, Bugs & Bugs. Please submit an issue ticket if you find a bug.
How to build
1- Fork the project & Clone it to your desktop.
2- Open it from Android Studio (2.2.2 or above recommended).
3- Change Package Name.
4- Create Firebase project & Download google-service.json file and copy it to app folder.
5- build & run.
Copyright (C) 2015 Kosh.
Licensed under the GNU Version 3 license (see the LICENSE file).