This exploit is a remote timing attack against Zeus C&C enabling the attacker to resolve the length in characters of the reports directory name by carefully measuring the response time of the server. The associated blog post - http://www.kerneronsec.com/2015/10/timing-attack-vulnerability-in-most.html
- zeus_reports_dirlen.php - is the actual remote timing attack exploit which reveals the reports directory name length
- zeus_rc4_algo_brute.php - as the name suggests, when given the right encryption key this tool lets you brute force
the algorthim if it has the right cipher in its repository.
- Zeus.class.php - a generic Zeus client class which is able to communicate with most zeus variants
- Encryption.class.php - the cipher repository class, contains different variants of encryption ciphers used in zeus
- optimize the sampling stage
- optimize the "mesurable interval test"
- recode in python?