The kabanero-operator has the following new features since version 0.4.0:
CollectionCRD has been changed to support multiple versions of a collection. It is now possible to have multiple versions of the same collection active at the same time. To achieve this, list multiple Collection repositories in your
KabaneroCR instance. Please note that other components of Kabanero, such as the CLI and landing page, cannot currently parse the multi-version data.
- The versions of several Tekton components has changed. Pipelines is now at v0.8.0. Dashboard is now at v0.4.1. Tekton Triggers v0.1.0 is included. If you have generated Github webhooks for your pipelines using the Tekton Dashboard, they will need to be regenerated, as the Dashboard now uses Triggers to drive the pipelines.
- The operator now uses operator-sdk v0.11.0
- Knative Eventing is no longer strictly required. The Kabanero install script will continue to install it, but this will be removed in a future release.
The following was used to test this release:
- OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) 4.2
- OpenShift Service Mesh 1.0.2
- OpenShift Serverless Operator 1.2.0
- OpenShift Pipelines Operator 0.8.1
- Knative Eventing Operator 0.9
- Knative Sources 0.9
- Appsody Operator 0.3.0
- Eclipse Che Operator 7.3.1
- Tekton Dashboard 0.4.1
Deprecation note - It is our intention to release a set of v1alpha2 CRDs in the next release. There will not necessarily be an upgrade path from the v1alpha1 CRDs to the v1alpha2 CRDs.