RetroBat is a set of Batch and Powershell scripts used to easily configure and launch EmulationStation. This frontend software is intended to gather your ROMs collection and run games with compatible emulators such as RetroArch.
RetroBat can download and install all the softwares you need to have a good retrogaming experience on your PC.
RetroBat is designed to run in Portable Mode. It means that you can either start it from HDD or from any removable storage device, as long as you do it on a computer that meets the requirements.
- Windows 7 64 bits SP3, Windows 8.1/10 64 bits
- CPU with SSE2 support.
- 3 GHz and Dual Core, not older than 2008 is highly recommended.
- If you want to use emulators such as Dolphin or PCSX2, you need modern graphics card (Direct3D 11.1 / OpenGL 3.3) that supports Direct3D 11.1 / OpenGL 4.4.
RetroBat can only be installed on x86 64 bit computers. Attempting to install on a 32 bit computer will display an error message.
3DO ARCADE (MAME, FBA) ATARI 2600 ATARI 5200 ATARI 7800 PRO SYSTEM ATARI ST ATOMISWAVE DREAMCAST GAMEBOY GAMEBOY ADVANCE GAMEBOY COLOR GAMECUBE GAMEGEAR JAGUAR LYNX MASTER SYSTEM MEGA-CD MEGADRIVE DOS NAOMI NEO-GEO NEO-GEO CD NEO-GEO POCKET NEO-GEO POCKET COLOR NES NINTENDO 64 NINTENDO DS ODYSSEY² (VIDEOPAC) PC-ENGINE PC-ENGINE CD PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION 2 PSP SATURN SEGA 32X SUPER NES SUPER NES MSU-1 WII WINDOWS WONDERSWAN WONDERSWAN COLOR and more...
- RetroBat scripts by Kayl
- Many thanks to Lorenzolamas for testing and community management
- EmulationStation (c) 2014 Alec Lofquist, contributions from community.
- RetroBat use EmulationStation FCAMOD by Fabrice Caruso.
- RetroArch by Libretro Team.
- game-icons.net/1x1/lorc by Lorc
- NextFull ES Theme by Lorenzolamas, AlekFull and KOT Production.