- Update libsass to 3.2.5 to prevent sigfault when using min/max
- Update bourbon to 4.2.3 to fix font-face issue
Note: this release requires Coda 2.5+
- With this version we only support Coda v2.5+. Please use a previous version of this plugin if you are unable to upgrade to v2.5 (it is a free upgrade for v2.0 users however).
- Please see Included Sass Libraries in the Wiki for details on how to use any of the embedded Sass libraries.
- Move the minimum version of Coda to 2.5 so that we no longer have to use private notifications in order to know when a file has been saved
- Upgrade libsass to v3.0
- Added the normalize project to the list of embedded libraries
- Upgrade the Bourbon Neat embedded library to v1.7
- Upgrade the Foundation embedded library to v5.4.6