Andrew Petersen kirbysayshi
- multithreaded-game-example 34 in-progress example of multithreading a game using JS
- pocket-ces 21 Component entity system, probably for game development.
- ghembedder 15 Embed any source file (or specific lines) from any github repo in your webpage with no server-side dependencies.
- node-ddd-jquery 11 de-bowerified, de-amdified, de-gruntified... jQuery.
Repositories contributed to
- josefalcon/trinitycore-docker 1 A Dockerized container for TrinityCore
- juliangruber/level-schedule 25 Durable job scheduler based on LevelDB
- Tonejs/Tone.js 484 A Web Audio framework for making interactive music in the browser.
- revisitors/revisit.link.hub 16 revisit.link central service hub
- brooklynjs/brooklynjs.github.io 59 The world's most popular programming language, in New York's most popular borough
Contributions in the last year 458 total Jul 30, 2014 – Jul 30, 2015
Longest streak 9 days August 24 – September 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed