Andrew Petersen kirbysayshi
- multithreaded-game-example 33 in-progress example of multithreading a game using JS
- pocket-ces 20 Component entity system, probably for game development.
- ghembedder 12 Embed any source file (or specific lines) from any github repo in your webpage with no server-side dependencies.
- node-ddd-jquery 11 de-bowerified, de-amdified, de-gruntified... jQuery.
Repositories contributed to
- josefalcon/trinitycore-docker 0 A Dockerized container for TrinityCore
- TONEnoTONE/Tone.js 371 A Web Audio framework for making interactive music in the browser.
- revisitors/revisit.link.hub 16 revisit.link central service hub
- brooklynjs/brooklynjs.github.io 53 The world's most popular programming language, in New York's most popular borough
- revisitors/readimage 2 Read a (jpg, png, gif) image into a standard binary format in memory.
Contributions in the last year 407 total May 30, 2014 – May 30, 2015
Longest streak 9 days August 24 – September 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed