Andrew Petersen kirbysayshi
- multithreaded-game-example 33 in-progress example of multithreading a game using JS
- pocket-ces 19 Component entity system, probably for game development.
- node-ddd-jquery 11 de-bowerified, de-amdified, de-gruntified... jQuery.
- ghembedder 11 Embed any source file (or specific lines) from any github repo in your webpage with no server-side dependencies.
Repositories contributed to
- revisitors/revisit.link.hub 16 revisit.link central service hub
- brooklynjs/brooklynjs.github.io 52 The world's most popular programming language, in New York's most popular borough
- TONEnoTONE/Tone.js 327 A Web Audio framework for making interactive music in the browser.
- revisitors/readimage 2 Read a (jpg, png, gif) image into a standard binary format in memory.
- revisitors/writegif 1 Writes a gif from the image format provided by http://npm.im/readimage
Contributions in the last year 376 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 9 days August 24 – September 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed