Andrew Petersen kirbysayshi
- multithreaded-game-example 33 in-progress example of multithreading a game using JS
- pocket-ces 18 Component entity system, probably for game development.
- ghembedder 11 Embed any source file (or specific lines) from any github repo in your webpage with no server-side dependencies.
- node-ddd-jquery 11 de-bowerified, de-amdified, de-gruntified... jQuery.
Repositories contributed to
- revisitors/revisit.link.hub 16 revisit.link central service hub
- brooklynjs/brooklynjs.github.io 48 The world's most popular programming language, in New York's most popular borough
- TONEnoTONE/Tone.js 307 A Web Audio framework for making interactive music in the browser.
- revisitors/readimage 2 Read a (jpg, png, gif) image into a standard binary format in memory.
- revisitors/writegif 1 Writes a gif from the image format provided by http://npm.im/readimage
Contributions in the last year 440 total Mar 28, 2014 – Mar 28, 2015
Longest streak 10 days March 30 – April 8
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 9 commits to kirbysayshi/vash Mar 24 – Mar 25
- Pushed 4 commits to kirbysayshi/to-somewhere Mar 22