YAMapKit - Yet Another MapKit.framework
Inspired by MacMapKit.
You can use Google Maps on iOS 6 just link this library in your application. YAMapKit is compatible with MapKit.framework.
YAMapKit implements nearly 100% of MK* functionality. It's been tested on iOS 5 and 6.
- Geocoding. (Use 'CLGeocoder' instead.)
- Custom overlay views. (Supported builtin classes only. e.g. MKPolylineView, MKCircleView and so on.)
- Raplace annotation by 'Drag & Drop'.
There's currently a framework and a small demo application.
Because the framework is API compatible with Apple's, you can use their documentation as a reference.
- Unlink Apple's MapKit.framework.
- Link libMapKit.a
- Link CoreLocation.framework
https://github.com/Oomph/MacMapKit MacMapKit is distributed under the BSD license. However, MacMapKit uses Google services to provide map data. Use of specific classes of this framework (and their associated interfaces) binds you to the Google Maps/Google Earth API terms of service. You can find these terms of service at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/terms.html.
YAMapKit is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.