#PPM Radio Control Signal Reader#
##Intro## Simple library to manage output of Radio Control receiver
- Author: Domenico Monaco
- e-mail: domenico.monaco AT kiuz.it
- Site: http://monaco.kiuz.it
This library allows you to read Pulse Position Modulation (PPM) signals from Radio Control receiver of classical RC Car or other Devices.
- justy, email@example.com
- Jeff McAlvay, firstname.lastname@example.org - http://jeffsinventions.com/autonomous-car-manual-override/
- thanks for some little feedback and implementation
[DEPRECATED] You must be install into libraries Statistic Library http://github.com/kiuz/Arduino-Statistic-Library
[NEW] Now I've included Arduino-Statistic-Library as Sub-repositories, you can follow Installation Section in this file.
TESTED ARDUINO LIBRARY
- #4 and #5,"Compatibility with Arduino IDE 1.8" where seems doesn't work with over 3 pins input.
- 0.1 - initial
- 0.2 -
- fixed #include Wprogram.h into Arduino.h
- fixed ppmrcin.h into PPMrcIn.h
- changed folder tree to best use into Arduino libraries
- After cloning the repository you must copy "PPmSignalReader" and "Statistic" into "Arduino/libraries/" folder
- Open or re-Open Arduino IDE and now you can use PPmSignalReader library or open Example form menu