Please sign in to comment.
Remove stray carons, fixes #3, line height
We had problems with excessive line-height in FontForge generated OTF’s. Big thanks to Khaled Hosney: he pointed out in a discussion on fontforge-devel that some of the characters had accents way above their normal positions. This was causing the seemingly superfluous linespace. The problem manifests itself in alternate versions of the Scaron, scaron, Zcaron and zcaron glyphs. They were removed. bug: http://openbaskerville.lighthouseapp.com/projects/24633/tickets/3-excessive-line-height#ticket-3-5 discussion: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=6D03471D-AADA-4071-837C-12F060810309%40authoritism.net&forum_name=fontforge-devel
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 0 additions and 80 deletions.
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/S_caron_001.glif
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/S_caron_002.glif
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/Z_caron_001.glif
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/Z_caron_002.glif
- +0 −16 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/contents.plist
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/scaron_001.glif
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/scaron_002.glif
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/zcaron_001.glif
- +0 −8 OpenBaskerville.ufo/glyphs/zcaron_002.glif