Bitcoin Converter written in Vue.js 2.5
Based on this blog post:
This is my first attempt of a Vue.js application.
I have been using Vue for only a couple of days now and during these days I have created an example application (a bitcoin converter).
The following tools/frameworks are used:
- Vue.js - frontend framework
- Bootstrap - for styling
- vee-validate - for field validation
- Axios - HTTP client
The source code is hosted at GitHub.
The following Git command wil clone the project and download the sources to the local machine.
$ git clone https://github.com/kozmoz/bitcoinconverter-vue.git
The only requirement is npm.
To get the required dependencies, issue the following npm command:
$ npm install
Now start serving the app and open the following URL in the browser: http://localhost:8080/
$ npm run serve
- Vuex 3.0 - State management pattern + library for Vue.js applications
- vee-vaidate 4.1 - Template Based Validation Framework for Vue.js
- Vue I18n 8.7 - Vue I18n is internationalization plugin for Vue.js
- Vue CLI 3 - Standard Tooling for Vue.js Development
- Bootstrap 4.2 – Responsive, mobile-first front-end component library
- Axios 0.18 - Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js
- Coindesk API - CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index API
All variants of this Bitcoin converter application:
- Vue.js - part 2 - Bitcoin converter application blog src demo
- Vue.js - part 1 - Bitcoin converter application blog src demo
- Angular Bitcoin converter application [blog] src demo
- AngularJS Bitcoin converter application blog src demo
- Backbone Bitcoin converter application blog src demo
This README.md is based on a template from: https://gist.github.com/PurpleBooth/109311bb0361f32d87a2