Kevin Sheurs ksheurs
- coreos-vagrant 0 Minimal Vagrantfile for CoreOS
- foundation 0 The most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world. Quickly create prototypes and production code for sites and apps that work on any kind of device.
- nginx 0 Nginx Dockerfile for Trusted Builds.
- redis-rb 0 A Ruby client library for Redis
- RSVP 0
Repositories contributed to
- vhx/api-documentation 4 The VHX API documentation.
- videojs/video.js 8,101 Video.js - open source HTML5 & Flash video player
- vhx/deploy-hook-forker 2 Forward Heroku HTTP Post hook to multiple endpoints
- mperham/dalli 2,173 High performance memcached client for Ruby
- vidcaster/video-js-resolutions 51 Resolution Switching Plugin for VideoJS
Contributions in the last year 142 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 4 days March 2 – March 5
Current streak 2 days February 27 – February 28
4 Issues reported
- Open #1913 Browser locks on player load while parsing all VTT files
- Closed #1912 Any styling available in new VTT implementation?
- Closed #1910 Guidelines on video.js vs video.dev.js
- Open #1904 No tracks in Safari