Auth Special Interest Group
Covers improvements to Kubernetes authorization, authentication, and cluster security policy.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Wednesdays at 11:00 PT (Pacific Time) (biweekly). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Jordan Liggitt (@liggitt), Red Hat
- Mike Danese (@mikedanese), Google
- Tim Allclair (@tallclair), Google
The below teams can be mentioned on issues and PRs in order to get attention from the right people. Note that the links to display team membership will only work if you are a member of the org.
The google groups contain the archive of Github team notifications. Mentioning a team on Github will CC its group. Monitor these for Github activity if you are not a member of the team.
|Team Name||Details||Google Groups||Description|
|@kubernetes/sig-auth-api-reviews||link||link||API Changes and Reviews|
|@kubernetes/sig-auth-bugs||link||link||Bug Triage and Troubleshooting|
|@kubernetes/sig-auth-test-failures||link||link||Test Failures and Triage|
- Discuss improvements Kubernetes Authorization and Authentication, and cluster security policy.
- To report specific vulnerabilities in Kubernetes, please report using these instructions: https://kubernetes.io/security/
- General discussion of Linux security, or of containers is better directed to a non-Kubernetes mailing list.
- Proactive or general security discussion about Kubelet should go to email@example.com.
- Proactive or general security discussion about the API server should go to firstname.lastname@example.org.