Another "stable" (at least until another minor version bump) release of sup!
It took quite a long time (0.6.0 was released on August 15, 2019), but since all the dependencies were released as stable for 2.13 we're there.
Since 0.6.0, we got:
- Scala 2.13 support
- akka-http server module (contributed by @DennisVDB, thanks a lot!)
- Scala 2.12.8 -> 2.12.10
- cats-effect 1.4.0 -> 2.1.1
- cats-tagless 0.5 -> 0.11
- cats-par was dropped
- doobie 0.7.0 -> 0.8.8
- cats 1.6.1 -> 2.1.0
- simulacrum was removed
- refined was removed in favor of a FiniteDuration in the doobie module
- redis4cats 0.8.2 -> 0.9.3
- log4cats 0.3.0 -> 1.0.1
- http4s 0.20.10 -> 0.21.0
- circe 0.11.1 -> 0.13.0 (also, circe-generic was removed in favor of handwritten codecs, thanks to @xplosunn!)
- sttp 1.6.4 -> 1.7.2
- Added scalafmt configuration
- Moved from tut to mdoc for the microsite
- Moved from custom tpolecat flags to sbt-tpolecat
- Scala 2.11 support was dropped
- Some method signatures are binary incompatible, but they should be fine on source level.