29 Jan 2016: 0.1.7
- Update XChange to 3.0.0
- Replace Cryptsy with Poloniex as source for the DOGE/BTC exchange rate
- BTC/Fiat exchange rates are provided by BitcoinAverage
- Updated checkpoints
MANDATORY UPGRADE BECAUSE OF FORK on MARCH 17th!!!
- Prepare for March 17th fork
- Update XChange component
- Internal fixes
- Translation fixes
- Saves window state on close so size and position are restored at launch.
- Option to minimize to tray. Stays in dock on OS X because Apple has no API to change that dynamically. On Linux the icon lacks transparenecy due to an internal Java bug. Sorry, can't change that :/
- Only allow nodes with more than 105000 blocks to connect. Prevents running on the wrong side of the recent fork.
- Remove blockchain.info wallet import (leftover)
- Only allow .wallet files to imported. Prevents users from trying to open .dat files.
- Update Japanese translation
- #2: Switched to BitcoinAverage as BTC/fiat rate provider
- #5: Update French transaltion
- #7: Allow parallel running of MultiBit and MultiDoge
- #10: Fix "BTC" leftover in transaction details