larscwallin.inx.extractelements version 0.* extracts all selected SVG Elements to file and/or displayed as a string in the Inkscape GUI.
Color the myelementid dark red
If no id param is supplied the style rules are applied to the SVG root. Below the elements are colored dark red with a black stroke.
- Made some fixes to the SVG output to make it cross browser friendly. Fixes include the addition of the "preserveAspectRatio" attribute to the SVG tag.
- Base64 outputs sass variable list (will soon be optional of course).
- Added a clean up option using the scour.py extension.
- Moved code from Gist to proper Repo
- Added option to keep the canvas size of the original drawing when exporting. (Previously each exported drawing was sized according to its elements bounding box)
- Bug fixes
- Added movePath method which moves all paths to 0,0 coordinates regardless of their original placement.
- If no elements are selected, the extension now defaults to exporting any visible layers. Precondition for this is that layers have been hidden and then shown again at some point as Inkscape currently does not add meta data by default.
- Added calculation of bounding box and width and height attributes for the resulting SVG doc.