- Add efficient support for translating between Oracle SDO_GEOMETRY and PostGIS geometry.
Supported geometry types are POINT, LINE, POLYGON, MULTIPOINT, MULTILINE and MULTIPOLYGON.
Courtesy of Oslandia, implemented by Vincent Mora.
- Add regression tests for improved quality.
- Bind LOB data instead of LOB locators for INSERT and UPDATE.
This simplifies the code and makes Oracle triggers on LOB columns behave as expected.
- Fix a bug introduced in 1.0.0 that leads to crashes when LOB columns are modified.
- Fix several crashes when the foreign table has fewer or more columns than the Oracle table.
- Fix a bug that caused
RETURNING <expression>to return NULL for complex expressions.
- Writing date or timestamp columns failed when DateStyle was not ISO.
- Reading or writing negative INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND resulted in bad values because the string formats in PostgreSQL and Oracle differ.