Direct installation from https://leuc.de/abapquickfixs4c
ABAP Quick Fix Additions for S4 Conversion Projects.
Convert old SQL style select / endselect or select into table into new style using '@' and commas in lists
- Provide / change default order by sequences for tables.
- Optional: automatically add a change comment preceeding the change.
- Optional: automatically uncomment changed code instead of replacing it.
- Optional: use new syntax using field.
- Fix indentation problems with comments.
- Code Cleanup, javadoc.
- Refactored unit tests.
- Switched to execution environment Java 17.
- Adapt to upstream changes (build 20221025).
- Allow various orders of clauses: into ..., where ..., from ...
- Fix and improve formatting and conversion to new styles.
- Re-init default order by list preferences.
- Do not process statements containing join.
- Named groups in regular expressions.
- Allow into table for new syle fixes.
- Include initialization button for order by lists in preferences.
- Fix issues with replacements and formatting.
- Respects upper case key words.