VISIT ANTLITZ.NINJA NOW!
ANTLITZ.NINJA was developed for the Coding da Vinci Hackathon Rhein-Main 2018. ANTLITZ.NINJA is a web-based application to create new pieces of art from existing paintings and drawings. ANTLITZ.NINJA is compatible with the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF).
ANTLITZ.NINJA was twice awarded – in the categories most technical and most innovative:
BEWARE! ANTLITZ.NINJA is a hack, it is not intended to demonstrate exemplary programming, it was built to work.
- and others
- Städel Musem, Frankfurt am Main: https://codingdavinci.de/daten/ (CC-BY-SA)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York (Public Domain)
- National Gallery of Art, Washington DC (Public Domain)
The folder face_detection/ basic python3 scripts to find faces in IIIF collection files (contains haarcascacdes files from OpenCV)
- Font Awesome, CC-BY 4.0, https://fontawesome.com/license/free
- Avatar, CC0, https://pixabay.com/de/mann-kopf-gesicht-avatar-blau-157699/
- Ajax Loader GIF, WTFPL, http://www.ajaxload.info/
- Font Montserrat, OFL, https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Montserrat
ANTLITZ.NINJA was inspired by http://exquisite-iiif-demo.herokuapp.com/portraits / https://github.com/harvardartmuseums/exquisite-iiif-demo