Plugin that allows you to embed details from github just by pasting in the URL as you would any other embed source. Currently supports:
The plugin provides very basic styling, but adds classes so you can style as you see fit. If anyone has some ideas for a better default stylesheet - pull requests welcome! lugin that allows you to embed details about a github user, or repo just by pasting in the repo URL as you would any other embed source.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Paste a Github repo, or user URL into a post, or page
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change the layout?
Not yet, we're hoping to add templating - all contributions welcome!
- Internal code cleanups
- Remove unnecessary debug code
- Fixes for newer GitHub milestone URLs
- Fix PHP warning that could block contributor embeds.
- Fix Contributor embeds to use correct API call
- Pass correct initial value to credentials filters
- Expire the oEmbed cache daily
- Support for milestone summaries
- Support for contributor lists
- Default CSS and more styling
- First release