A collection of scripts / utilities that I tend to use a lot.
- genpass - A simple password generator
- counter - A tool to count occurrences of characters
- git-fmd - Generates a Flattr button in markdown using config values from a local git repo
- git-lint - Check for syntax errors in modified files in current git repo. Only supports PHP atm
- keg - an abstraction of the jungle that is dpkg and apt-*
- ssh-copykey - Will transfer your ssh pub key to remote hosts. For systems where ssh-copy-id is missing (OSX)
- ssh-keylist - List and show keys from ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
- vim - a simple util to start macvim if available
Run link2bin, this will symlink all the utilities in to your ~/bin directory. If you don't have a ~/bin directory one will be created for you.
Add ~/bin to your $PATH.