What is CentOS Tweak
CentOS Tweak is a script of optimizing centos 5.x server(written in shell).
CentOS Tweak is distributed under the BSD license.
- Simple and powerful! Only one shell script.
- Optimizing kernel, network, file system etc.
- Install & optimizing many useful kits for running as server.
- CentOS 5.x
How to use CentOS Tweak
- Visit CentOS Tweak on GitHub: http://github.com/leopku/centostweak/
- Download last release from http://github.com/leopku/centostweak/downloads or last source code from http://github.com/leopku/centostweak/archives/master
- uncompress the file downloaded.
- running centostweak.sh by root.
- Add RHEL/CentOS 6 support