Unofficial serverlist and mod pack generator for Factorio - version 3.0
(It was originally just a serverlist, now it also serves mods. Hence the name.)
- Display countries and sort by closest server
- Search by number of players, server version, mods (and versions), server name, description, tags, IP address and player name
- List auto-updates every minute
- Filter out passworded servers or servers that require user verification
- Sort by playing time, number of players online, uptime, etc.
- It remembers your last search settings
Mod pack generator
Since version 3.0, a mod pack generator has been added. It is integrated into this project because it fits nicely in the web interface (no need for a separate website) and because it uses the serverlist data as well.
You will need a MySQL/MariaDB database and a web server running PHP 5.4 or
newer. Copy all the files in
www into the desired web directory and modify
config.template.php. After modifying, rename it to
Database setup is done automatically. It uses two tables:
modlog. Unless you have existing tables named that way, you don't need
to create a new database.
The final step is to setup a cronjob for updating the serverlist and
downloading mods. For the serverlist, either call get-games.php from the
command line (causing
$_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR] to be unset) or call
config.php to configure the
parameter). For the mod downloader, call
mod-downloader.php from the command
Contributions of any kind are welcome! Documentation, feedback, enhancements, refactoring, graphics, you name it.