Libra Core implements a decentralized, programmable database which provides a financial infrastructure that can empower billions of people.
Note to Developers
- Libra Core is a prototype.
- The APIs are constantly evolving and designed to demonstrate types of functionality. Expect substantial changes before the release.
- We’ve launched a testnet that is a live demonstration of an early prototype of the Libra Blockchain software.
Learn About Libra
Try Libra Core
- The Libra Blockchain
- Move: A Language With Programmable Resources
- State Machine Replication in the Libra Blockchain
- Libra Core Overview
- Admission Control
- Bytecode Verifier
- Move IR Compiler
- Move Language
- Virtual Machine
- Join us on the Libra Discourse.
- Get the latest updates to our project by signing up for our newsletter.
Libra Core is licensed as Apache 2.0.