Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- make browser plugins work with newer versions of firefox and chromium
- implement support for Stage3D
- partially implement flash.net.Socket
- add support for llvm 5.0
- remove gtk2 dependency
- several performance improvements, but lightspark is still slower than adobe player
- make NPAPI plugin windowless, now it works on Firefox > version 52
- add ppapi plugin for use with chromium based browsers
- switch to SDL2/SDL2_mixer for everything except Firefox plugin.
- the Firefox plugin uses gtk2 to interact with Firefox, so the gtk2 dependency is only needed when building the Firefox plugin
- audio plugins removed, audio is now handled via SDL2_mixer for all platforms.
- pulseaudio dependency removed
- compilation using clang possible
- Support LLVM up to version 4.0