Arbitrary precision Euler's Totient in C++
This is a very fast implementation of Euler's Totient Function using C++, GMP, and Primesieve. Arbitrary precision functionality is still on the works, it's tricky to implement and buffer overflows are a constant nuisance . This drinks heavily from clarsen's design, but aims to improve it for the particular purpose of arbitrary precision.
#include "totient.hpp" in your code.
- Use GMP instead of cpp_int
- Better usage documentation
- Clean up auxiliary test libraries
- Use Baillie-PSW for primality instead of Miller-Rabin
- Generate primes using multithreading
- Re-write prime generator to use arbitrary precision