RFLink is a cool solution to work with 433 MHz gadgets, like remote-controlled Poweroutlets.
FHEM is a cool software for homeautomation.
Since there is no module in FHEM available i was searching for a way to use RFLink from FHEM.
My first try was RflinkToJsonMqtt which didn't work with FHEM like expected.
So i created a new solution based on the module from @github/jit06 .
Use it at your own risk!
- You need a working RFLink-Hardware
- Edit common.h line 23-36 to your need. (SSID,Wifi Password and Broker)
- compile and upload to a NodeMCU or ESP8266 Board
- Wire the NodeMCU like shown in ESPRFLINKMQTT.png
- Use a mqtt client to subscribe to
RFLink\#and see what happens
- Use your remote to send some commands to your devices or wait until your gadgets send some data
- The Hardware Serial from your ESP is used for debugging, the software-serial used to connect to the rflink
How to use
when RFLink receives something this is presented on the serial line eg.:
This software published this to the topics:
as json like this:
This is the raw string
For FHEM this is hard to parse, so my module publishes also this topics with the coresponding values:
RFLink/Xiron/2801/TEMP RFLink/Xiron/2801/HUM RFLink/Xiron/2801/BAT
The corresponding FHEM-Device looks like this:
define Xiron_2801 MQTT_DEVICE attr Xiron_2801 IODev Mosquitto195 attr Xiron_2801 autoSubscribeReadings RFLink/Xiron/2801/+ attr Xiron_2801 stateFormat TEMP °C
How to send commands
publish the command according to the documentation to the topic
This is a beta software, use it at your own risk!!!