--include-shared-dir to specify additional directory where to
lookup platform-specific shared libraries to bundle in the package. (#34)
- Solve RubyGems 2.6.x changes on exception hierarchy. Thanks to @MSP-Greg (#30)
- Drop support for Ruby 2.1.x and 2.2.x, as they reached EOL (End Of Life)
- Drop support for RubyGems older than 2.5.0
- CI: Avoid possible issues when installing Bundler on AppVeyor
-O in short) to specify the output directory
where compiled gem will be stored.
Makefile for local development
- CI: Update Travis test matrix
- Reduce RubyGems warnings during
- Drop support for any Ruby version prior to 2.1.0
- Solve RubyGems 2.5 deprecation warnings
- Use Travis to automate new releases
- CI: Update test matrix (Travis and AppVeyor)
- Drop support for any Ruby version prior to 2.0.0
- Workaround shortname directories on Windows. Thanks to @mbland (#17 & #19)
- Validate both Ruby and RubyGems versions defined in gemspec
- Ensure any RubyGems'
pre_install hooks are run at extension compilation (#18)
- Lock compile gems to Ruby's ABI version which can be disabled using
--no-abi-lock option (#11)
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.