LUPOSDATE Semantic Web Database Management System
LUPOSDATE is a Semantic Web database supporting
- the RDF query language SPARQL 1.1
- the rule language RIF BLD
- RDFS and OWL2RL
- parts of geosparql and stparql
- visual editing of SPARQL queries, RIF rules and RDF data
- visual representation of query execution plans (operator graphs), optimization and evaluation steps, and abstract syntax trees of parsed queries and rules
We support indexing for large-scale datasets (disk based) and for medium-scale datasets (memory based) as well as processing of (possibly infinite) data streams.
Use LUPOSDATE in your Maven Projects
Just follow this link for a short example...
See our contributors page for a list of contributors to LUPOSDATE. Thanks to all contributors!