For HiveOS, refer to GuideForHiveOS.txt on how to get started.
GUI version (Windows 10 64 bit only) can be found at this link.
Note for solo mining:
- The URL in web3api is for TESTING PURPOSE only, do change it to your geth node, or Infura account (about 5-10 rigs/instances per account or you may get rate-limited/temp-ban).
- The only workaround is to use 1 master to many slave instances, so that only 1 instance communicates with Infura.
- It is normal for miner to pause after submitted nonce with transaction ID, mining will resume upon the next new challenge receive.
- Effective hashrate will be zero, until the first solution/share has been submitted.
Note for MS Windows 7 SP1:
- Launching as Administrator is required, or the API will fail to start.
- CUDA 10 for Windows, CUDA 9.2 for Linux (for HiveOS compatibility)
- #13 Multiple AMD GPUs detection issue