Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.10-Yosemite.pkg 3.38 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.10-Yosemite.pkg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.11-ElCapitan.pkg 3.37 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.11-ElCapitan.pkg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.12-Sierra.pkg 3.4 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.12-Sierra.pkg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.5-Leopard.dmg 3.97 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.5-Leopard.dmg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.6-SnowLeopard.pkg 3.96 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.6-SnowLeopard.pkg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.7-Lion.pkg 3.38 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.7-Lion.pkg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.8-MountainLion.pkg 3.39 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.8-MountainLion.pkg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.9-Mavericks.pkg 3.37 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0-10.9-Mavericks.pkg.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0.chk.txt 3.32 KB
- MacPorts-2.4.0.tar.bz2 11.6 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0.tar.bz2.asc 195 Bytes
- MacPorts-2.4.0.tar.gz 15 MB
- MacPorts-2.4.0.tar.gz.asc 195 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Changes since 2.3.5:
- New action 'port reclaim' to clean inactive ports and unnecessary
distfiles to get back disk space, developed during GSoC 2014.
(ksammons in branch gsoc14-cleanup)
- New action 'port diagnose' to check for installation problems and
configuration errors, developed during GSoC 2014.
(ksammons in branch gsoc14-cleanup)
- Replaced the strings previously printed by "port help" with much more
detailed and current manpages written using asciidoc that open
automatically. Added documentation for almost all commands currently
implemented by MacPorts.
(raimue in branch new-help-system, merge in r123002,
manpages written by cal, jmr, raimue, ionic, jeremyhu,
- Added interactive questions for various use cases like 'install',
'activate', 'uninstall --follow-dependencies'. Also added global
flag '-N' to provide non-interactive invocations.
(shasha in branch gsoc14-interactive, merge in r124243)
- Display notes for installed or updated ports at the end of the
installation to prevent them from getting lost in the scrolling output.
(#24507, cal in r118304, patch by snc)
- Show date in verbose output of 'port installed'
(raimue in r146757, r152685)
- Added "setunrequested" alias for "unsetrequested" command.
(ionic in r130217)
- Handle SIGTERM and SIGINT (^C) in MacPorts to prevent inconsistencies in
the registry database when MacPorts is aborted during a critical
(cal in r118297 and r118298)
- Added macports_version to the Portfile execution context, to allow
checking the current MacPorts version in Portfiles.
(cal in r134511)
- Add depends_test to handle the dependencies for the test phase of ports.
(#38208, khindenburg in r140488)
- Remove "support" for rpm and deb packages in MacPorts, leaving pkg/mpkg.
(afb in r123004)
- Remove deprecated rpm-vercomp function, ports should use vercmp instead.
(afb in r123005)
- Use pkgbuild instead of PackageMaker.app in 'port pkg' on newer systems.
(#42725, jmr in dd89bb8)
- Fixed a bug that could cause installation of ports with large numbers of
dependencies to fail due to running out of file descriptors.
(#50986, jmr in 0fd195f)
- Fixed variants requested on the command line or in variants.conf not
being properly passed down to dependencies when +universal is added
by arch checking. (#53322, jmr in 4972592)
- Fixed building dmgs of ports with a non-zero revision.
(#51136, jmr in 62d7125, e0c7f1c, 75584d8)
- Fix 'port info' output for multi-valued maintainers
(#52928, raimue in ba2002c)