Changes since 2.4.0:
- Avoid an infinite loop when livecheck.regex is empty.
(raimue in d33a8a0)
- Fixed detection of /opt/local/bin already in the user's PATH in the
installer postflight script. (barry-scott in dcb0788, b757252)
- Fixed the display of default variants by 'port variants' when the
defaults are affected by variants present in variants.conf.
(jmr in 9e63a61)
- Fixed 'port reclaim' deleting a file installed by the MacPorts installer
for technical reasons.
(#53436, cal in b0c0957)
- Display warning if reinplace doesn't change anything.
(#15514, khindenburg in 8460505)
- Fixed 'port select' failure when the currently selected version no
longer exists. (#31702, raimue in 9389e83)
- Fixed 'port lint' complaining that very large epoch values are
non-numeric. (#53489, ionic in eb0a577, 0846afb)
- Fixed fallback to building from source when MacPorts is configured to
get packages from an FTP server. (#53530, jmr in 6718cc6)
- Fixed failure to extract portdir archives. (#53532, jmr in 8c2da16)
- Fixed 'port diagnose' incorrectly offering to fix the PATH in some
shells by skipping the check with shells it doesn't know about.
(#53473, jmr in 17c70c9)
- Reduced the default verbosity of 'port diagnose'. (jmr in 741a77b)
- Fixed 'port diagnose' incorrectly reporting some symlinks as missing.
(#53490, jmr in 103d6f6)
- Fixed 'port lint' complaining that GitHub handles should be obfuscated.
(jmr in 2cadd1b)