Doom from doom-ng-odroid-go branch with the following features:
- sound (thanks to @GadgetWorkbench)
- SD support for Doom.wad (thanks to @GadgetWorkbench). Full Doom works, Doom2 as well (but currently too slowly to enjoy), while Plutonia/TNT crash and run out of memory. The WAD name must (currently) be doom.wad.
- Custom key mapping, cheat codes and better weapon toggling:
Here's a release with new key bindings to improve movement (some areas require running/strafing):
- DPAD - move
- A - fire
- B - strafe + run
- Menu - toggles menu
- Volume - toggles map
- Select - switches weapons (and in future releases will also type "y")
- Start - use/Enter (open doors, push buttons)
You can also activate cheat codes with the following key combinations:
- Menu + Up - IDDQD (Invulnerability)
- Menu + Down - IDKFA (Keys + weapons)
- Menu + Left - IDCLIP (going through walls)
- Menu + Right - IDBEHOLDH (200 health)
- Volume + Up - IDBEHOLDL (lights on)
- Volume + Down - IDBEHOLDS (berserk mode)
- Volume + Left - IDBEHOLDI (invisibility) - doesn't seem to do much visually
- Volume + Right - idclev## (cycles through maps)
Weapon selection goes from current to lower weapon (e.g. rocket launcher -> chaingun) so that when you run out of bullets from your top weapon you don't switch to the fist.
- Prepare the following directories on your SD card:
- Copy doom1/2 WAD from http://www.pc-freak.net/blog/doom-1-doom-2-doom-3-game-wad-files-for-download-playing-doom-on-debian-linux-via-freedoom-open-source-doom-engine/ to odroid/data/doom. Note that currently a file called doom.wad is loaded, so make the necessary renames.
- Copy prboom.wad (https://github.com/libretro/libretro-prboom/blob/master/prboom.wad?raw=true) to odroid/data/doom
- Copy Doom-standalone.fw to odroid/firmware, hold B and restart the Odroid Go to flash it.