Please sign in to comment.
extensions: Remove the extra "Submit" step in between uploading and r…
…eviewing It was visibly confusing users, for almost no gain, especially now that users can reject their own extensions. We're still keeping STATUS_NEW around, as it is required for backwards compatibility and all that. At some point, we may reject all STATUS_NEW versions of active extensions, and email the authors of extensions that never got past the dumb submit UI wall. While we're at it, let's remove the "step" numbers, and a lot of the instructions. The UI might need some more design in the future to be a bit more intuitive and featureful, but for now let's assume that it's good enough.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 34 additions and 133 deletions.
- +0 −3 sweettooth/extensions/templates/extensions/detail.html
- +24 −55 sweettooth/extensions/templates/extensions/detail_edit.html
- +7 −5 sweettooth/extensions/tests.py
- +0 −1 sweettooth/extensions/urls.py
- +3 −23 sweettooth/extensions/views.py
- +0 −34 sweettooth/static/css/sweettooth.css
- +0 −12 sweettooth/static/js/main.js