Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the MailSlurper wiki! MailSlurper is a small SMTP mail server that slurps mail into oblivion! MailSlurper is perfect for individual developers or small teams writing mail-enabled applications that wish to test email functionality without the risk or hassle of installing and configuring a full blown email server. It's simple to use! Simply setup MailSlurper, configure your code and/or application server to send mail through the address where MailSlurper is running, and start sending emails! MailSlurper will capture those emails into a database for you to view at your leisure.
- Responsive web-based interface
- Search for mails by subject, body, sender, or recipient
- Save frequently used searches
- Captures attachments
- Server runs on Windows, OSX, and Linux!
- Configurable to run on any address and port
- SSL support
- Basic user authentication