A collection of awesome browser extensions for Salesforce. Read complete list of awesome-salesforce resources.
This extension manages your salesforce.com login information and lets you quickly login. Most of the Force.com developers have multiple accounts, and they are tired of entering username and password every time they move from an account to the other
Using this extension, you can navigate to any Salesforce setup page just by hitting a configurable keyboard shortcut, then enter some search text. The best thing about this extension is that it comes up on your browser like Apple’s spotlight and you don’t need to navigate to any other page.
Use this extension to search of Code modules, shows up on your Setup page
Very useful extension for viewing and managing your logs without leaving your current Salesforce tab. It also has other great features like adding a log request for the current user, filtering logs, and log options
This simple yet usefull extension replaces all field labels of an object detail page (standard layout) with the corresponding API names.
Quick Salesforce ID converter from 15 to 18 digit format.
Chrome Developer Tools Extension for inspecting Salesforce Lightning Component apps
Useful tools for developers and administrators
Salesforce Dev Tools is a simple but powerful chrome extension for doing the below things:
・Export objects api documents (Excel).
・Show fields api name on Salesforce object detail page.
・Generate apex code for unit test coding.
・Quick access to new record page, list page and object setting page.
Salesforce Mass Editor is a chrome extension supports to mass insert, clone, update, delete records, export data to csv and copy&paste from excel with multiple rows and cells, it works on any Salesforce list view.
The extension automatically cross-references Salesforce based on the web page you’re looking at and gives you 1-click access to view the Salesforce record without leaving the page. You can also edit and update records, manage tasks, Chatter and heaps more - it’s like a pocket sized SFDC inside every website you visit.
Free extension to manage salesforce credentials. Supports Custom Domains, Comunity, Sandbox e.t.c. Easy import and export. Automatically share credentials through google account by signing into chrome.
Improved view of debug logs. Press Shift+d from any salesforce page to open Debug Logs and start tracking current user.
• Improved view of logs (select from available themes).
• Search string in latest logs
• Click any Id in logs to go to Object (Class, Trigger, Validation Rule e.t.c).
• Indent User Debug (sObject, List, XML or JSON)
Creates change sets faster. Page does not reload for adding or removing components in the change set.
- "View" and "Edit" mode for removing/ adding components respectively from a single screen without reloading.
- View last modified date, last modified by, report folder name.
- Remove multiple components by selecting manually or uploading CSV.
Productivity tools for Salesforce administrators and developers to inspect data and metadata directly from the Salesforce UI.
- Quickly view field information directly from a record detail page, edit page or Visualforce page.
- Quickly view and edit all data for a record, even data that is not on the page layout.
- Perform quick one-off data exports and imports directly from within Salesforce. Data can be easily copied to and from Excel. No need to log in again when you are already logged in with your browser.