TISS Quick Registration Script
by Manuel Geier
What is it about?
It is always very hard to get into a limited group if many other students (>200) also try to get into the same group. You have to be faster than anyone else. It was always a very thrilling moment, when the registration slots got opened. And so the idea was born to to create a automatic script, lean back and watch it doing its job in a very relaxed way.
A brief description of the script and its possibilities
The UserScript helps you to get into the group you want on TISS fully automatically. It opens the right panel, registers and confirms your registration. If you don’t want the script to do everything automatically, the focus is already set on the right button, so you only need to confirm. There is also an option available to auto refresh the page, if the registration button is not available yet, so you can open the site and watch the script doing its work. You can also set a specific time when the script should reload the page and start.
- Download the UserScript and install it to Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey.
- Configure the script (see Configuration) to fulfill your requirements for a specific registration to a group.
- Go to the specific LVA/Group registration webpage in TISS, where you want to register.
- Enable the script.
- Lean back and let the script do its job (it automatically starts if you entered a startdate (prefered) or refreshes the page continuously (see Configuration)).
- Don’t forget to disable the UserScript if the registration is done.
See documentation within the script.
Can also be found within the script.
If you find any errors or bugs, or have ideas for improvement, please simply create a ticket in the issue tracker: https://github.com/mangei/tissquickregistrationscript/issues