CMSimple BBClone is a CMSimple plugin to use BBClone as web counter.
Project webpage: http://davidstutz.de/projects/cmsimple-plugins/
Other CMSimple plugins:
- CMSimple News: allows to publish and manage news - can also be used to provide blog-like functionality.
- CMSimple Pictures: allows to create and manage image galleries and sliders.
- CMSimple Youtube: allows to create and manage youtube video galleries.
- Copy the
bbclonefolder of the download into the CMSimple root.
- In your
pluginsfolder create a new folder called
- Copy the downloaded files into the created folder.
Before going live with the CMSimple system, go to the
bbclone folder within CMSimple's root and replace the
var folder with the folder contained in
Requirements & Compatibility
Recommended: CMSimple XH 1.5 or higher!
Also tested on:
- CMSimple XH 1.4.2 (or higher) and 1.1.4.
- CMSimple Realblog 1.5 or higher.
- CMSimple 4.7.3.
Copyright 2014 - 2018 David Stutz
The plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.