An example PAGI IVR application (for asterisk and php, of course), including unit tests with phpunit. This is the source code for the article at: http://marcelog.github.com/articles/pagi_mock_client_unit_test_ivr_application_telephony_asterisk_agi.html
- src/MyApp/App.php is the IVR application itself.
- test/AppTest.php is a phpunit test case for the ivr application. It contains 2 unit tests.
The other files serve as a skeleton for running everything.
- Copy the directory "config.example" (and its contents) to "config".
- Edit config/php.ini if you need to change xdebug extension path.
- Edit config/cli.properties. Change "php" and "pear" to match the paths in your filesystem (usually /usr/bin/php and /usr/bin/pear).
Run the tests
The coverage will be generated as html in runtime/coverage. You can find resulting logs from tests in runtime/log/dev.log
Run the IVR
In your extensions.conf, put these lines (modify to suit your paths):
exten => 123,1,AGI(/home/ivr/bin/runIvr.sh) exten => 123,n,Hangup
Run the application by calling 123 (or the extension you've configured).
Resulting logs are in